I provide content from concept to delivery.
- "Run and gun" event coverage
- Studio Interviews
- Travel / Adventure video
- Video editing - full length to shorts
- Audio Mastering (including repair if needed)
- Color Correction
- Motion Graphics and Compositions
Nitro Circus / Nitro World Games
I created these Instagram and Facebook teases for the 2017 Nitro World Games.
NICU Families Northwest
A short video I shot and edited for a non-profit located here in Portland, OR.
BlueSky Software - Animated Explainer
I created this animated explainer without having to visit the company on-site.
Oregon's Health Co-Op
- Worked with Dojo Agency to help create 3 welcome videos for new members.
- Created text and transition animations that worked with a completed script and pre-made animations for a video that is light in tone, moves fast, and is easy to understand.
The Nik Collection by Google
- Worked with the Nik Collection team to edit together a series of instructional videos for the excellent photo editing suite.
- Using smart zooms, we were able to highlight different areas of the busy application window without interrupting the flow of the training video.
mGo App Demonstration
- Created a demo video from an incomplete app, using screen replacement, motion graphics, and animation.
Staffing Robot - Motion Graphics
I liked the 80's aesthetic / new wave cheesiness going around, so I made this acquisition announcement as if it were playing as a lead-in on a VHS tape.
During my time with Advanced, I wrote, produced, shot and edited videos used for marketing campaigns and explainer videos.
Walking Tree Travel
- All video shot and edited in Costa Rica.
- Two 1-Day Turnaround Videos
- One 10 Minute Travel Documentary
- See more on this project on my Photography Page.
Open Source Bridge Interviews
- These were one-day turnarounds I shot, interviewed, and edited.
- I shot 10 interviews that day, and had almost all of them edited and online the following.